Introducing STEPP, an adjustable wooden footrest designed to fit the inexpensive and minimal IKEA ANTILOP baby highchair series, at the same time providing comfort to your little one. But more than just comfort, research has also suggested that footrests promote proper structure which enables your little one to stay longer in the chair to focus on the main activity - eating.
Taking functionality and aesthetics into consideration, STEPP is:
- Adjustable according to your growing baby's heights
- Quick and simple to install - no tools needed
- made of solid wood, coated, so you don't have to worry about getting it wet or dirty.
- snugly fitted - will not drop even if the baby/toddler kicks it
What's included in the set:
- 1 pc of wooden footrest (52.0 cm L x 8.5 cm W x 2.0 cm H)
- 4 pcs of black O-rings
If you're into baby-led weaning method and is not keen on investing in a thousand ringgit chair, this is a must-try!
Read more about the importance of positioning for babies here.