Klymb, our improved version of the classic Pikler triangle climbing frame in natural wood finish. Perfectly formed to encourage children to stand, climb and conquer at their own pace, each step is calculated to naturally cultivate confidence and builds strength in your little ones as they reach new developmental stages.
With a quick folding and locking mechanism, KLYMB is lightweight and sturdy to be portable on the go. Refer our FAQs and Care Instructions here.
Other key features:
- Made of solid MR (moisture resistant) plywood and solid dowels
- Playmat-friendly legs to protect cushion tear
- Coated with natural wood finish
Commonly paired with the following products:
What's included in this set:
- 4 pcs of support frame semi-assembled, pre-drilled holes for easy assembly
- 12 pcs solid dowels as ladder rungs
- 12 pcs allen key screws
- 1 pc allen key
When closed: 62cm W x 89cm L x 11cm H
When opened: 62cm W x 85cm L x 75cm H
1. All finishing used is compliant to either EN-71 or FDA regulations making it safe to make wooden toys for children.
2. Pictures are for references only, product may vary from time to time based on improvements made. Kindly follow @modle.play Instagram/Facebook for latest updates!
DELIVERY NOTICE: we are under EMCO lockdown until 16 July. Delivery dates will be 2 weeks upon local Malaysian allowing sector economies to open (Phase 2-3) - DM us for more info
Did you know that the Pikler approach is originally designed by a paediatrician (Dr. Emmi Pikler) in the 1940s? It focuses on the kind and respectful relationship between an adult and infant, through tender care moments, a naturally paced motor development, free movement and uninterrupted play.
Read more about the importance of independent play in a safe environment here.
- Supervision is required at all times when children are playing on the KLYMB frame, slide, or KIUB
- Only 1 person shall climb on the KLYMB frame or the KIUB at a time
- Do not adjust, modify, or tamper with pre-assembled bolts, nuts or screws
- Do not jump on the KLYMB frame, ladder rungs or KIUB
- Adult should not sit on the KLYMB frame while supervising
- If you have the slides with rock climbing holds, tighten the bolts on the holds properly to avoid the climbing holds coming loose and spinning
- Do not climb on the frame when it is not fully opened or on an uneven surface
- When hooking the slide onto the KLYMB frame / KIUB, ensure the hook is fully fastened on to the rung.
- Do not use a slide that is unable to fully hook on to a rung, it may cause the hook to crack