Kiub is made from solid wood sourced locally in Malaysia - an obstacle course you can afford to play anywhere; indoor and outdoor. Read the Care Instructions here.
The basic version of 2 sides of circles and 2 sides of ladder rungs design can itself be played in many ways. Some examples I've seen our boys (pretend) play are camping under the stars, tunnel, car, cashier, toll booth - and that's just within a day of having it sit in our small living room.
Flip it the right way up and it can also double up as a table to further play activities. This will then allow your child to recognize this (portable) space as his play area or some may call it, the YES area (No need for don't do that(s); NO, don't touch that and so on).
If you're looking to occupy your child, don't underestimate this kiub! Get one for your home and allow your very active toddler tire himself out 🏡
What's included in this set:
- 3 pcs of side panels (Chalkboard option available for top panel)
- Nuts and bolts for easy assembly
- 8 pcs of ladder rungs
1. All finishing used are compliance to either EN-71 or FDA regulations making it safe to make wooden toys for children.
2. Engraving messages is possible with an additional fee.
DELIVERY INFO: we are under EMCO lockdown until 16 July. Delivery dates will be 2 weeks upon local Malaysian allowing sector economies to open (Phase 2-3) - DM us for more info
Did you know that the Pikler approach is originally designed by a paediatrician (Dr. Emmi Pikler) in the 1940s? It focuses on the kind and respectful relationship between an adult and infant, through tender care moments, a naturally paced motor development, free movement and uninterrupted play.
Read more about the importance of independent play in a safe environment here.
- Supervision is required at all times when children are playing on the KLYMB frame, slide, or KIUB
- Only 1 person shall climb on the KLYMB frame or the KIUB at a time
- Do not adjust, modify, or tamper with pre-assembled bolts, nuts or screws
- Do not jump on the KLYMB frame, ladder rungs or KIUB
- Adult should not sit on the KLYMB frame while supervising
- If you have the slides with rock climbing holds, tighten the bolts on the holds properly to avoid the climbing holds coming loose and spinning
- Do not climb on the frame when it is not fully opened or on an uneven surface
- When hooking the slide onto the KLYMB frame / KIUB, ensure the hook is fully fastened on to the rung.
- Do not use a slide that is unable to fully hook on to a rung, it may cause the hook to crack